I won't win the blogger of the year award, should there be such a thing. I'm amazed at how much time has gone by since I decided to start a blog and put my first couple of posts up. It's been busy, that's for sure. 

In September was fortunate enough to take a Copic certification class (what fun!). I still have lots to learn, but really enjoyed it.  The instructor, Jennie, was terrific, and covered so much information.  I realized how much I have to practice and continue to learn. 



October came and went, evidently with no fanfare, which can definitely be a good thing.  At the beginning of November, went to the Scrapbook Expo, and had loads of fun.  Of course, spent too much money, but found some great deals. I added to the Copic collection... but there were no Magnolia stamps to be found. We stayed for the crop, and I found out that my DF is great at the hula hoop!  Presenting the champ, doing her hula hoop best:
A couple of shots of the group of us:



Good times!

1 comments:

Venus said...

Hi Debby,
What a fun post! I'm sure you and your friends had fun making projects together. There's nothing like it here, oh how I wish. I like your blog.
Thanks for sharing.

Venus
http://weheartpapercrafts.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment